Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

finally...holiday time

I've finally made it through the last 2 weeks. It's been a daze of work and frantic activity.
I've had to really focus on that "one day at a time" mentality. There's still so much to be done before Christmas, but at least now it's not complicated by having to head off to work for a ten hour stretch.

Tomorrow I have to:

-produce a plate of sushi and go watch my daughter sing in her school choir.
-re-enrol my youngest in gym...
-visit the library and put in our slip for the Green Sheep competition.
-locate our gingerbread houses and figure out how to assemble them (last year we made one from scratch but it was an altogether overly mighty experience. This year I'm taking a short cut)
-catch my dear friends for a coffee on our last child free day

Then I plan on spending some time with the family..

maybe doing this...

or this.....


and just enjoying some down time at home while we have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always a thrill to get comments. Makes my day! Thanks for stopping by xx