Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

seven

This week, the day after Easter, my baby turned seven.
She was thrilled to be awoken consecutive days with chocolate and gifts.
I didn't take many photos, because I just wanted to be in the moment, enjoy the ritual of present unwrapping in our bed without looking at it from behind a lens. 
But after we were done, cup of tea in hand, I snapped off a couple.


discarded wrapping..


 birthday jumper,


 A much anticipated white fluffy toy cat and a beautiful old thrifted mirror from a local op shop..



new sparkly footwear...


Dinner with family. A make-your own pizza frenzy, followed by birthday cake and bubble blowing with the cousins...



Happy birthday, my sweetheart. You have brought so much joy, love and happiness into our world. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always a thrill to get comments. Makes my day! Thanks for stopping by xx