Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

friday




This week, I worked more hours than I cared to. Leaving precious little time for anything else...
I am so behind on everything. Family, washing, housework, homework, paperwork, down time..
But on Friday morning, before I disappeared into work, I paused for a moment at my quiet river spot.
The light was magical. Silver and charcoal with a hint of lilac. I spent a quiet few minutes with a lone pelican, who was busy with his morning preen.
And then it was off to work.


2 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful there. It must have such a peaceful break for you. I would have enjoyed seeing the pelican; birds are really interesting to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look how beautiful this is! What peace. I can feel the calm in these photos just washing over me. Lovely, lovely, xo

    ReplyDelete