Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

twig and grace

 Not long after moving to the Coast, my mother expressed a wish to spend a day op shopping with me. She knows it's one of my favourite pastimes. Most of my furniture and household goods generally have been sourced from op shops, garage sales or kerbside clean-ups. It's a mishmash of colour and oddities. But it works and I love it.
So last week, I took her for a trawl.
Before we op-shopped I took her for a coffee at one of my favourite haunts, Twig and Grace.
It's an eclectic mix of flowers, home-wares and food.
My friend wrote a beautiful review here. She does it more justice than I could do.
So we stopped and fuelled before embarking on our hunt.


















I think I spent about twenty dollars all up. I got some pretty wool, some books for the girls and some second hand clothes I will repurpose. My Mum found a few small treasures.. jewellery, books, kitchen paraphernalia.
It was great fun. We covered a bit of ground. I think I wore her out!

What's happening in your world?


3 comments:

  1. I love these photos. Everything is colorful and much-loved, you can tell just looking at them. I love this kind of shopping but I never find many good things. I'm always envious of people who can because I'm just no good at it. Happening here...it's spring/summer, we're almost done with school. At the moment, I have a belly full of pizza and ice cream and I'm watching TV with my husband. Life is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my local haunt - nicely situated on the home stretch of the school run and right near the produce store where we find ourselves most weekends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that Produce Store! And my daughter loves the Cooroy Saddlery!

      Delete

It's always a thrill to get comments. Makes my day! Thanks for stopping by xx