Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

31/52




Stella: harvesting some baby carrots.

Ruby: playing on the boat ramp jetty. There's secret stairs along the side. 

It's been a perfect weather day. The kind of day that makes you just happy to be alive.

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Joining in with Jodi, at Che and Fidel


(Thank you everyone, for all the lovely comments on my last few posts. I have been slow this week getting around to a lot of the blogs I love; next week should allow me some more time).

2 comments:

  1. I bet the baby carrots were super sweet. Delicious! Love the pic of Ruby.......looks like she is walking on water xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos - I love the baby carrots!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

It's always a thrill to get comments. Makes my day! Thanks for stopping by xx