Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

38/52



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Stella:
 messy hair signifying the start of the school holidays. Here she is with one of the next round of foster kittens; three little ginger bundles blossoming under the girls' care...

Ruby:
reaching for the moon. Yes, she's in her PJ's (her dad's t-shirt is worn as a nightie). A late afternoon walk on the beach morphed into the most sublime evening; an almost-full moon and a game of catch for the four kids that came with me. We left after dark...

Joining in at che and fidel, with Jodi.

This is my 100th post! Thanks to my followers and all those who feed back messages of happiness and support, either on or off-line...blogging has become such an integral part of my life. I've gained friends, been inspired, laughed, cried and just felt privileged to be welcomed into the lives and worlds of so many beautiful souls.

Happy days...



4 comments:

  1. Great pics...just how a holiday should be. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo of your children each week concept. Such a great way to chronicle not only their adventures, but them growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 wonderful entries! Congratulations... :) xx

    ReplyDelete

It's always a thrill to get comments. Makes my day! Thanks for stopping by xx